- Club Marriott is a membership program that offers dining and accommodation privileges to individuals at participating hotels of Marriott International in Asia Pacific.
- The membership term (validity period) shall be 12 calendar months from the date of issuance of the membership.
- The membership card and the certificates are valid as printed and cannot be extended or revalidated. The certificates cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The dedicated Member Help Desk is open from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm, 7 days a week.
- The membership card and the certificates have no cash value and cannot be traded for any other service.
- The membership card is not transferable. Only one card can be used for one dining group of up to twenty (20) guests.
- The total amount of the membership fee will be refunded provided the membership has not been used and the refund is requested by the Member within 15 days of acceptance of the membership. The refund will only be actioned after the receipt of the membership card, all the certificates and a written cancellation request.
- Presentation of the Club Marriott Membership Card is imperative for availing the benefits under this program. A photo ID can be requested to confirm identity.
- Marriott Hotels India Pvt Ltd reserves the right to deny a membership to any individual without assigning a reason.
- Fraud or abuse concerning the program membership is subject to appropriate administrative and / or legal action by Marriott Hotels India Pvt. Ltd. including termination of the membership.
- Lost or stolen membership cards must be immediately reported to the Member Help Desk. An administrative fee of Rs. 500 + taxes will be charged for a replacement membership card. The new issued card shall have the same expiry as the original membership card.
- Club Marriott shall not be liable for any amount greater than the membership fee to any Member as a result of his or her membership.
- It is recommended to make a reservation in advance clearly stating the use of the membership benefits at the hotels to avoid any disappointment on arrival.
- If you wish to avail of GST input credit (as per the provisions and conditions under GST Law), we request you to send us your GST Registration number, Company Name and GST Registration State within one week of the receipt of receiving the membership package, so that we can update our records to enable you to take an input credit of the GST amount on the membership fee, if applicable.
- Membership benefits may vary, depending on the location where the membership is purchased and used.
- Membership savings are available on a table of up to a maximum of twenty (20) guests while dining at designated restaurants of the hotel.
- To avail of the dining benefits, the minimum requirement is that two (2) food items must be ordered.
- Savings are not applicable in conjunction with any other special promotion or discount program.
- The value of the specific saving shall not include central, state, local taxes, off-premise, takeaway or room service orders. Card benefits and certificates are not applicable during Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Independence Day or any other day as specified by the hotel.
- All reservations are subject to room allocation availability. Room bookings must be made with the Club Marriott Member Help Desk or online on www.marriott.com by quoting the applicable corporate promo code under the section Special Rates.
- Reservations can only be made within 30 days of arrival or as stated on the certificates. Blackout dates may apply.
- Bookings made through Travel Agents, Corporations or any third parties are not eligible for reservations or savings under this program. All reservations under this Program are non-commissionable.
- Amendments or cancellations of room reservations must be made with a 72-hour prior notice.
- Hotel Cancellation Policy will apply with respect to retention charges.
- Please surrender the relevant accommodation certificate and present valid photo Id’s of both the occupants of the room to avail of the accommodation benefits.
- Early check-in, late check-out or specific room type requests are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed at the time of reservation.
- All certificates are for one-time use only; must be surrendered at the time of arrival, have to be utilized in full and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other service.
- House rules are applicable on use of the Swimming Pool, Health Club and the Spa.
- The information provided by you at the time of enrolment and from time to time is collected by TLC Relationship Management (P) Ltd, hereinafter referred to as TLC. TLC manages the Club Marriott program under license from Marriott Hotels India Pvt Ltd. TLC will collect and use personal data provided by you as described in our Privacy Statement found at https://www.tlcgroup.com/privacy-policy to provide you with goods and services, to comply with legal and contractual requirements and for other purposes permitted by law. It is mandatory that you provide us with this personal data so that we can provide you with the goods and services requested by you. We will share your personal data as outlined in our Privacy Statement, which includes sharing with our hotel partners and program partners such as Marriott Hotels India Pvt Ltd and its affiliates. To the extent permitted by applicable law, TLC, may transfer your personal data to other countries where data protection laws may differ from those of your home country. You may request access to, a copy of, or request the correction or deletion of your personal data, object to the processing of your Personal Data, make a change to your communication preferences, make a complaint or ask a question relating to your personal data, by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also make a complaint with a data protection authority at any time.
- By enrolling in the Club Marriott membership, you consent to your personal data being collected, used, shared and transferred as detailed above and in the TLC Privacy Statement. You also expressly consent to the use of your personal data by TLC and its program and hotel partners to send program related content, offers or promotions to you via e-mail, telephone, messages or snail mail, consistent with the communication preferences that you elect from time to time.